The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will be administering COVID-19 vaccinations this Thursday, March 4th from 1:30pm-4pm at Golden Dome in Ogdensburg for Individuals 65+ years. You must verify that you meet eligibility criteria by:
1. Showing proof of NYS residency: NYS driver’s license; statement from landlord; mortgage records; or equivalent
2. Showing proof of age: NYS driver’s license; birth certificate; consulate ID; US passport; or equivalent
3. Completing the NYS Vaccine Form
There are two steps to complete the registration process for a vaccine:
1. Registration: https://www.stlawco.org/Age65orOlderDome3.4
2. Attestation of Eligibility: Please completion the eligibility form prior to your vaccination: NYS Vaccine Form
Please bring proof that both the registration and the eligibility have been completed either by printing or taking a screenshot on your phone.
Please also review these guidelines to ensure you are eligible on the day of your vaccine:
• If you are currently in isolation or quarantine due to COVID-19, you are not eligible. You will need to schedule at a later date upon availability.
• You must be at least 18 to receive the Moderna vaccine.
• You must be available for the second dose on April 1st..
• If there are no slots left when you go to register, please let the Public Health Department know by sending an email with your name, phone number, and the location you are trying to sign up for to SLCCOVID19SharedMailbox@stlawco.org and you will be placed on standby.
• Please do not enter the vaccine clinic until 5 minutes before your appointment time to maintain COVID-19 safety and prevent gathering.
Below is a screen shot of what your registration ticket will look like and confirmation of vaccine form submission. Please bring copies or screen shots of them with you.