The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will be administering COVID-19 vaccinations on Friday, March 19th from 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM at the Leithead Fieldhouse, 100 Park St, Canton, NY 13617, for individuals in the following eligible groups:
1. Priority Group 1b Essential Workers - Now includes public-facing government and public employees, not-for-profit workers who provide public-facing services to New Yorkers in need, and essential in-person public-facing building service workers as of March 17 - (click for full list of essential workers in 1b)
• Bring proof of employment— can be an employee ID, pay stub, letter from employer, or proof via an app (Lyft, Uber, etc.)
2. Individuals with Underlying Health Conditions (click for list of eligible comorbidities)
3. Age 60+
There are two steps to complete the registration process for a vaccine:
1. Registration: https://apps2.health.ny.gov/doh2/applinks/cdmspr/2/counties?OpID=BD9495C7EE3E11F8E0530A6C7C16C67F
2. Attestation of Eligibility: Please complete the eligibility form prior to your vaccination: NYS Vaccine Form
Please bring proof that both the registration and the eligibility have been completed either by printing or taking a screenshot on your phone.
Please also review these guidelines to ensure you are eligible on the day of your vaccine:
• Wear a short sleeve shirt to expose your upper arm for the vaccination
• If you are currently in isolation or quarantine due to COVID-19, you are not eligible. You will need to schedule at a later date upon availability.
• You must be at least 18 to receive the Moderna vaccine.
• You must be available for the second dose on April 16th.
• If there are no slots left when you go to register, please let the Public Health Department know by sending an email with your name, phone number, and the location you are trying to sign up for to SLCCOVID19SharedMailbox@stlawco.org and you will be placed on standby.
• Please do not enter the vaccine clinic until 5 minutes before your appointment time to maintain COVID-19 safety and prevent gathering.
Below is a screen shot of what your registration ticket will look like and confirmation of vaccine form submission. Please bring copies or screen shots of them with you.