St. Lawrence County strives to ensure that communication with all clients, program participants, and the general public is effective, regardless of disability.
Our website has been designed to be in compliance with federal standards and guidelines. If the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. Please include in your request the web address of the material being requested, a description of the accessibility problem, any preferred format you are requesting, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the New York Relay Service at 7-1-1 for TTY/Voice communication.
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Apple Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.