Skip to main content

Project Review

When does a land use project need to be referred to the County Planning Board for review? Land use projects must be referred to the County when a parcel boundary is within 500’ of:

  • A county, village or town boundary
  • Existing or proposed county or state park or other recreation area
  • Existing or proposed county or state road or right of way
  • Existing or proposed right of way of any county stream or drainage channel
  • County or state owned land that contains a public facility; or
  • The boundary of a farm operation in an agricultural district.

St. Lawrence County Planning Board Newsletters: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

Project Referral Info Sheet and Fee Schedule

Project Referral Maps for all County Municipalities with Land Use Regulations

Agricultural Data Statement Form


Large-Scale Solar Arrays: