When does a land use project need to be referred to the County Planning Board for review? Land use projects must be referred to the County when a parcel boundary is within 500’ of:
- A county, village or town boundary
- Existing or proposed county or state park or other recreation area
- Existing or proposed county or state road or right of way
- Existing or proposed right of way of any county stream or drainage channel
- County or state owned land that contains a public facility; or
- The boundary of a farm operation in an agricultural district.
Large-Scale Solar Arrays: