The St. Lawrence County Clerk's Office is Mandatory E-Filing through the New York State Courts Electronic Filing system (NYSCEF) as of October 17, 2018. The Administrative Order was signed on October 12, 2018. Visit NYSCEF to get started today!
The mandatory e-filing program includes all new civil actions except:
- CPLR Article 70 Proceedings
- CPLR Article 78 Proceedings
- Election Law Proceedings
- Matrimonial Matters
- Mental Hygiene Law Matters
- **Consumer Credit Transactions as Defined in CPLR §105(f)
- **Residential Foreclosure Actions as Defined in RPAPL §1304
**Except initial filing of commencement papers by a represented party, which is mandatory.
View the St. Lawrence E-Filing Protocol for filing information.