Brief Description of Services
Legal advisor to Board, County Administrator and every officer whose compensation is paid from County funds involving an official act of a civil nature.
Prosecute and defend all civil actions by or against the County, the Board and any other officer whose compensation is paid from County funds for any official act.
- Defends County from any personal injury case, or any case requesting money for any negligent act of the County.
- Provides legal assistance and representation for Workers' Compensation and/or any health related issues that become litigation.
- Legal counsel assistance in collective bargaining agreements.
- County Advisor - Workers' Compensation hearings.
- County Departments Advisor.
- PINS and Juvenile Delinquency petitions prosecution.
- Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA) case representation.
- Tax Enforcement.