The St. Lawrence County Community Services Office oversees the mental health delivery system in the county and provides funding to a number of community agencies for the provision of services to individuals with mental illness and their families. Mental health services are available for adults, adolescents and children.
Mental Health Services include:
- Emergency – crisis services
- Inpatient – acute and intermediate levels of care
- Outpatient treatment – individual and group
- Residential/housing services
- Community support programs- vocational support, respite, family support, peer support, self-help, socialization and recreational.