Qualifications to Register to Vote in St Lawrence County:
- you must be a United States citizen;
- you must be 18 years old (you may pre-register at age 16 or 17, but cannot vote until you are 18);
- you must be a resident of St. Lawrence County for at least 30 days prior to the election;
- you must not be in prison for a felony conviction.
- you must not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court; and
- you must not be claiming the right to vote elsewhere.
Any duly registered voter is eligible to vote in a General Election, and in a Primary Election voters who are enrolled in the party that is holding the Primary are eligible.